Strokes, vision problems, arthritis and other conditions don't just affect people. Pets also develop serious health problems that change their lives. Fortunately, you can help your handicapped pet ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Tri-County Animal Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CARECREDIT program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
4. TRUE PET WELLNESS PLAN is a discounted comprehensive prevention wellness program that is paid by credit card with equal monthly installments and includes all the preventive health needs that are considered "standard of care" and allows for discounts on all other services and products.
5. AFFORDABLE PET CARE is a membership medical plan for pets. APC members receive discounted animal health care services that usually range from 5-20%. It is especially helpful for families that have multiple pets.
6. Another popular option for your family and pet is INSURANCE coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
7. If your pet requires hospitalization, you will be referred to our main hospital in Young Harris, GA, Lake Chatuge Animal Hospital. ALL HOSPITALIZED CASES REQUIRE A DEPOSIT AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION to help cover initial expenses. This deposit is not an estimate of total fees. It is a payment on account that will go towards covering the total costs of treatment. Deposit amounts can vary, but usually range from $150 to $300. See the LCAH website at http://www.lakechatugeanimalhospital.com for other payments options connected with hospitalization.